Monday 26 October 2015

Needle Felted Winter King/Father Christmas Figure

Here is my latest creation, a needle Felted Winter King/Father Christmas inspired figure.
He is needle felted over a wire armature & stands approx 30cm tall!
I was going to make a more traditional Red Father Christmas, but then I had this gorgeous Icy blue that arrived with my wool delivery & I really wanted to try it out on something.

I recently bought a light box to help me to take better pictures of my work & so far I had only used a white background, but as his colours are so pale, I decided he would look better using a blue background. I think it shows him off rather well!

He is made using Norwegian C1 wool. I'm very pleased with him & he is now available to purchase via my Etsy Shop. Click Here to see the listing

No comments:

Post a Comment