Friday 9 August 2013

So many ideas, so little time!

Its only been a couple of weeks since I started needle felting & today I have finally uploaded photos of the projects I have completed so far (hope you like them as much as I do!) Like a super excited child, my mind is full to bursting with ideas, with Halloween only a couple of months away & then Christmas not too far behind, my imagination is in overdrive! I've drawn up some sketches of Halloween ideas, similar to the Frankenstein figure that I posted today & I'm thinking of making them in little sets of around 6 characters. I've also drawn up some ideas for a set of nativity figures to use as Christmas tree decorations. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to fit it all in with work and family life, but where there's a will, there's a way!!! I will of course be posting them here for you all to see. Have a wonderful day! Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment