Wednesday 16 December 2015

More Tomte Gnomes!!

Well, what can I say?

I had absolutely no idea that my little Tomte Gnomes would be so popular. I have been furiously trying to keep up with orders these last few weeks in the run up to Christmas & my Gnomes have become scattered all over the globe!

This has been my first Christmas selling my wares on Etsy & I really didn't know what to expect, so you can imagine how overjoyed I am to have had so much interest in them.

It's been a real eye opener for me and I have learned so much from it as a seller. I know that I need to start making Christmas stock way, way, waaaaay earlier in the year. So I'm getting my head in gear for 2016 & planning out a schedule.

I'm looking forward to creating some new items and have some ideas already that I'm going to start on straight after Christmas. I'm also in the early stages of putting together a new blog which will run alongside this one, but I'm not going to give anything away just yet. Let's just say that I am very, very excited about it!!

Anyway, here are a couple of new creations I have managed to squeeze in this last week.
They are Forest Gnomes, inspired by natural mossy greens & brown colours. They would look completely at home shuffling around in the undergrowth, going about their business & doing whatever it is that Gnomes do.

I really love the rustic, natural colours used in both of these gnomes & even though they do look quite Christmassy, I think they will make great decorations all the year round.





To view them in my Etsy Shop, please follow these links:
Holly Inspired Forest Gnome
Forest Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment